Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Exciting Month

Wow what a month this has been! First of all who in the world thought it was a good idea for Utah State to give us a full month away from school? I mean sure its fun and it gives you time to relax and have some fun BUT I'm honestly afraid they will have to retrain me after such a long break! I'm not going to remember where the library is (not that I use it anymore... the secret UR lab is a ton better)! At any rate they gave us a month off and what a month it has been. Here are some of the highlights:

I went to Logan once (very unexpectedly) and Salt Lake twice (once planned and once not so planned) in order to try to fix my own stupidity. I'm not sure how its working but I'm learning to be a patient man. The details of this particular part of my month will be omitted and left for my journal. However, on the way back from one of these trips I was hit on in a Maverick store bathroom (in Moab of course) by a severely gay Navajo kid.... I could definitely live the rest of my life without that happening. Luckily I had the stall so i was able to lock him out of my space... ugh!

Christmas was amazing this year and New Years.... well I slept through New Years cause I was sick.

Last but certainly not least.... I heard back from my first law school that I applied to..... the letter went to my apt in Logan so I asked Kendra to go get it and read it to me over the phone. I got accepted! Its my 2nd choice out of the schools I applied to so now I will just wait for the others but I'm really excited. Its somewhat far away though and I am not really excited about moving so far away without any friends or anything to take along with me... maybe.... (but maybe).

Anyways Sorry this isn't much of a blog post but I just needed to get some of the dust off of my brain so hopefully I can do better in the future.

PS University of Tulsa is where I got accepted to today.

3 comments:

Megs said...

It's an update! I'm glad you did. Hopefully now all that dust is gone and you will blog more often. I hope that everything works out for the best! :D

and congrats on getting accepted!

Leon said...

Hey now, isn't that the one that's only 5 hours away from me? Seriously Yaz, I need a friend out here. And good job on getting hit on. You should take that as a compliment, mind.

Oh, and hi Megan.

Kendra said...

i'm glad you finally blogged! but you had to let out the secret of the ur lab? what is this?? and I will never get sick of your moab maverick gay navajo story :) congratulations again mr. laws. (and hello megan and jason)