Monday, April 13, 2009

I Guess it Means I Have Good Taste....?

Followers of my blog aren't used to me making short posts but this one is going to be quite short and to the point.

My mission helped me to clear up a very popular Mormon legend: "Sister missionaries are worthless."

Some of the greatest missionaries I had the opportunity of serving with were Sisters. Such hard working and dedicated Elders are hard to find. So I guess the "cream of the female crop" are those that go on missions..... If that is the case then I must be attracted to the "cream of the crop" but dang its frustrating! Sending one amazing girl on a mission was hard enough but I don't know if I can do a second one.... But for those of you that know me I always have a hard time getting between a person and something they feel very strongly about. I know how I feel when people do that to me so I struggle to do it to others. So basically I'm STUCK! What to do?

I guess I'll look at the bright side.... At least I'm attracted to the Cream of the Crop huh? RIGHT?

5 comments:

Bigga & Bugg said...

Well hello there Kendall. Yeah it's a good thing that your attracted, but cuz if you really like that "crop" you will wait patiently for it. You would be a much happier guy if you didn't talk her out of it, waited as she did something she feels she needs to do, and grab her when she returns. :) It really sucks that you had to let 2 of them go, but think about how the girls felt when you left for 2 years. My mom always told me, "Good things happen to those who wait, and wait patiently!" I don't know if this is some helpful info, but I tried. You are an awesome cousin and love talking to ya!! Hang in there for what you feel is right!! Much Love.

Michael and Christi Clayton said...

Kendall!!
Cousin Brother! You better believe those sister missionaries are "cream of the crop." You have 4 cousin-sisters that served missions... and I hope you still think we're cool. :-) It takes patience... but it just means you are going to get the best of the best!!!

JacKi said...

Kendall Laws is incredible. I know this post isn't about me... at least I hope it's not.. ha ha. Honestly though, thank-you Kendall. Loves!

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I over warm-hearted post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.