Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finals Week

Finals week is here!! I'm excited for the part about being done with school but I definatly have my apprehensions as well. Lots of things are up in the air with me these days, work, school, and other things as well. So rather than dwell on the things that are out of my hands I went and had a BBQ last night with Jason and his date Cami, Micah and his date that stood him up, and I was lucky enough to have Camille with me. So I took a few pictures and I'll post them on the blog so anyone that is hurting themselves studying can be jealous that we had fun.


Micah working the mountain man routine and getting our fire started on the 5th or 6th try!



Camille not sure if she's cold yet or if that is just the sensation of having FUN during finals ;)



Jason and Cami (aka jackie, trixie, and waffle). Not really sure what they were doing but Cami was laughing as always.


Micah still working the fire... Camille and Cami wondering if he'll get it started before they freeze to death.



:)
Well there ya have it! If you're not jealous you're not human:) GOOD LUCK TO YA"LL ON FINALS!!!

3 comments:

camille said...

hooray!

that was so much fun!

Bigga & Bugg said...

Cute!!! Finals for me were finished last week, but still Hooray it is!!

Leon said...

I was making your dessert. And it sure was yummy.