Monday, November 17, 2008

Steak and Shrimp

Wow what a weekend.... It was a lot like a roller coaster, ups and downs and such.... I really don't wanna talk about it right now but I would like to make my final challenge to the Lucky Charmer.... I like Steak. I like Shrimp. Your code was a hoax. So steak and shrimp it is for your last challenge. We'll see what you got.

I've been told several times recently that you shouldn't be intimidated of people. So if you're sure of yourself bring it on. If you're not then work on that. You have 5 days.

PS "Last Challenge" doesn't mean anything more than that this is the last time I'll mention the lucky charmer in my blog unless there is a LEGIT clue.

1 comment:

Leon said...

YOU HAVE 5 DAYS. I don't get it. 5 days from the time you posted it? Or what time if not? They better get on it!