Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HELP!!! $$ REWARD$$

OK the lucky charmer has struck again! This blog post will be short and to the point... same M.O. as before.... doorbell ring and run with a little box of surprises on the doorstep. It's a Pillsbury Traditional Fudge Brownie mix with "To: KENDALL" written on it..... on the back there are five words underlined in marker: SPRAY, SPOON, AT, FOR, and MADE. So either they are just jacking with me or else there is some sort of code in those words... if they are just jacking with me then kudos to them (but its not working). If there really is a code then I need YOUR help.... $10 reward to anyone that either figures out the code or else turns in their 'friend' or 'associate' for terrorizing my sanity.... Thanks and i appreciate your help.... If you don't want you tips showing up in my comment section then facebook message me or call me or something.... I'd prefer that they didn't know you told me so that I can terrorize them in return!!! $2o reward if they don't know you told and i can terrorize them in return...... all tips are welcome and any that lead to the capture of the culprit will receive their just reward.

PS If they are using all the letters of the 'code words' then there are 15! (roughly 1000000000000) possible permutations.... (Its great to have a statistician as a room mate).

PSS My next blogpost will compare my life to a steak and lobster dinner. We'll see how good you are then Lucky Charmer

5 comments:

Leon said...

Shoot. I feel like an asshat. It's actually a lot less than 1000000000000...well, I guess it could be right around there, but i don't really want to do the math right now. :)

Erin said...

I love that it is driving you crazy. So kudos to your antagonizer.

Jalene said...

I sat here trying to figure it out.... and I can't. But I really want to know who this is!!!! I hope you find out soon.

krista said...

Hey Kendall I just read your blog and I'm very intrigued! Hmmm I don't know if I can help on the "secret combinations and abominations" deal but here's an idea, maybe the words are the letters of the "lucky charmer's" name...or something like that. I don't know I'm really not good at this kind of stuff, but like I said, I'm intrigued.

Lamm Family said...

Oh that's easy... SSAFM>.. Still SO Available For Marriage lol ha ha jk This is quite hilarious...